Anand Rudra+34 645 195 604| firstname.lastname@example.org |
Anand Rudra: Of Mexican origin, living in Europe for the last 12 years.
He is an International Relations Lawyer; holds three masters degrees on North American Studies, Relations Mexico-USA, Law & Economics of European Union and a PHD in Security Studies of European Union.
Entrepreneur – involved in Public Policy and advisor for International Public Policy and Diplomacy.
Being raised in a Shamanic culture by father (Mexican spirita and shaman) and by the grandmother (Yaqui Mexican Shamanic Woman), since he was young, he was attracted to the esoteric world. As a hobby he has being studying tarot, psicomagia, symbology, ritualism, tantra, sacred geometry and shamanism.
Life Experience :
– Symbolism and Ritualism on North-America
– Tantric Ritual and their influence in Modern Society
– Esoteric and Ermeneutical Studies Specialization on Tantra Rituals and Energies on the Body
– Deep Training on Tantra Meditation
– Synergistic Tantra Massage, Professional Training
– Pranhic Shamanic Techniques
– Tantra Training Residential Course for One Year
– Academic Research on Tantra conducted with Alegraluz and Bindu
– Tantra Independent Masseur and Teacher
– Tantra Masseur and Business Developer with Alegraluz International
– Tantrika for more than 8 years the last 6 years director of Bindu Center and Kinnara Center
– Director of EATP (European Association of Tantra Professionals)
– Designed according Agama Books and Kahula tradition:
– Ancient Tantra Kriya Yoga
– True Tantra Methodology
– Arhanta Yoga Int´ & Yoga Alliance , Certified Yoga Teacher
- There were no results found.