About this Men's Residential Retreat:
This is a week-end residential (sleepover) retreat in the Gauteng area. The retreat will challenge our beliefs and perceptions of the self. It examines topics like body image, the low self-esteem that may result from that image, the potential personality and sexual dysfunctions, the outdated beliefs we hold about ourselves, and our narrow minded boundaries.
Purpose of this retreat:
"Body image" is the way that someone perceives their body and assumption of how others perceive them. This image is often affected by family, friends, social pressure and the media. The purpose of the retreat is to “let-go”, accept and change our views.
- The emphasis is connection with our bodies (physical), our sex (penis), our mind and spirit (our higher selves)
- To challenge and change the irrational perception of the self
- The acceptance of the self, the body, penis and all other bits
- Realization that basically we all are just the same with the same insecurities
- Realization that by accepting ourselves we become empowered
- With empowerment comes the confidence of self love
- with self love there is the potential of growing your relationships with others
Be prepared to do solo work sustained by the group, but with duos and trios and group work throughout.
What to bring:
A sarong, beach towel, hand towel, sandals, walking shoes and toiletries, we will forward you a more complete list once your purchased a ticket.
What to wear:
Comfortable, loose clothes or sarong during the retreat and something warm for the evenings. During the retreat, we request that you refrain from using perfumes or deodorants.
No previous experience of massage, yoga or bodywork is needed but would be an advantage eg. Aquabliss or a massage exchange
The True Self is free and without identity. Clothing, labels and technology mask our True Self. We therefore invite you, if you feel comfortable, to shed these layers and experience the weekend with no restrictions.
Is this for me?
This event is open to men regardless. Often we can give ourselves a hard time on how we think we look to others, and this is an opportunity to go beyond that, to be vulnerable and to let others accept you just as you are. With open hearts, with an openness to accept everybody, let the magic of touch take you to new parts of yourself you never knew existed. Read more if you have anymore questions FAQ.
- ZAR3600-00 per person (All accommodation are shared in “sleeping pod”)
- €250-00 per person (All accommodation are shared in “sleeping pod”)
Please contact Johan for invoice and European bank details
Price includes the following:
- All meals
- Soft drinks
- Workshop & Activities
Week-end retreat starts on the Friday 18:00 – Sunday mid-morning
No previous experience of massage, yoga or bodywork is needed.
Read more about Johan Muller
Safe parking and the facility is accessible with a normal car that is not too low.
Transport can be shared (this we organise closer to the event) or can be arranged with Ulysses Tours (Jaco +27 12 653 0018)
Sima-kade Bush Retreat – Magaliesburg, GAUTENG.
A Place to Connect With the Elements, A beautiful bush retreat nestled in a private valley in the Magaliesburg. Designed as a sustainable off-grid retreat for total immersion in the stunning natural environment.
YouTube video of the venue for our retreats in 2019
Workshop policy 2018 Download the PDF overview and workshop layout for in-depth information about this workshop.
Hekpoort, Gauteng South Africa
- Aug 16 @ 2:00 pm - Aug 18 @ 2:00 pm | R2250
- Sep 20 @ 3:00 pm - Sep 27 @ 3:00 pm | R12000
- Sep 20 @ 3:00 pm - Sep 23 @ 12:00 pm | R6500
- Sep 24 @ 3:00 pm - Sep 27 @ 12:00 pm | R6500
- 24th Jan 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 26th Jan 2020 @ 12:00 pm | R3600
Download the PDF Workshop/ Retreat Policy and Indemnity Form to be signed and emailed back to us. Click PDF download below.