About this Men’s Residential Retreat:
This is a weekend residential (sleepover) retreat in and around Southern Africa. The retreat will challenge our beliefs and perceptions of the self. It examines topics like body image, the low self-esteem that may result from that image, the potential personality and sexual dysfunctions, the outdated beliefs we hold about ourselves, and our narrow-minded boundaries.
Purpose of this retreat:
“Body image” is the way that someone perceives their body and assumption of how others perceive them. This image is often affected by family, friends, social pressure and the media. The purpose of the retreat is to “let-go”, accept and change our views.
- The emphasis is on a connection with our bodies (physical), our sex (penis), our mind and spirit (our higher selves)
- To challenge and change the irrational perception of the self
- The acceptance of the self, the body, penis and all other bits
- The realization that basically we all are just the same with the same insecurities
- The realization that by accepting ourselves we become empowered
- With empowerment comes the confidence of self-love
- with self-love, there is the potential of growing your relationships with others
Be prepared to do solo work sustained by the group, but with duos and trios and group work throughout.
What to bring:
A sarong, beach towel, hand towel, sandals, walking shoes and toiletries, we will forward you a more complete list once you purchase a ticket.
What to wear:
Comfortable, loose clothes or sarong during the retreat and something warm for the evenings. During the retreat, we request that you refrain from using perfumes or deodorants.
No previous experience of massage, yoga or bodywork is needed but would be an advantage eg. Aquabliss or a Massage exchange
The True Self is free and without identity. Clothing, labels and technology mask our True Self. We, therefore, invite you, if you feel comfortable, to shed these layers and experience the weekend with no restrictions.
Is this for me?
This event is open to men regardless. Often we can give ourselves a hard time on how we think we look to others, and this is an opportunity to go beyond that, to be vulnerable and to let others accept you just as you are. With open hearts, with an openness to accept everybody, let the magic of touch take you to new parts of yourself you never knew existed. Read more if you have any more questions FAQ.
- ZAR3600-00 per person (All accommodation are shared B&B style or as per ticket sale specification)
- €250-00 per person (All accommodation are shared B&B style or as per ticket sale specification)
Please contact Johan for invoice and European bank details
Price includes the following:
- All meals
- Soft drinks
- Workshop & Activities
Week-end retreat starts on the Friday 18:00 – Sunday mid-morning or as per event schedule.
Read more about Johan Muller
Safe parking and the facility is accessible with a normal car that is not too low.
Transport can be shared (this we organise closer to the event) or can be arranged with Ulysses Tours (Jaco +27 12 653 0018) Gauteng only
Why should you attend a male-only retreat?
Gauteng / North West
Drift to Oneness Retreat & Workshop Venue – Lindequesdrif, North West
Pumula Retreat Pumula Beach, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
There are no prerequisites for this Retreat, and you are most welcome to try any other events:
Download the PDF Workshop/ Retreat Policy and Indemnity Form to be signed and emailed back to us. Click PDF download below.
- Authentic Self Retreat – 27-29 March 2020 – SOLD OUT on 27th Mar 2020 3:00 pm
- Authentic Self Retreat – 24-27 April 2020 – Western Cape on 24th Apr 2020 6:00 pm
- Authentic Self – 08-10 May 2020 Gauteng on 8th May 2020 3:00 pm
- Acceptance: my body, penis and all other bits – June 2020 KZN on 13th Jun 2020