About this Men's Residential Retreat
We live in the technological age - 2018. For all the progress and speed it gives us the one major negative consequence for us as human beings living in this age, is the reduction and shrinkage of our “SENSORY BODY.”
It is more difficult to communicate face to face, to interact physically and to touch one another today than ever before in the history of mankind.
Today MEN in particular think much more than we feel. With a depleted sensory body we become less of who we are! This exciting Male Empowerment weekend retreat is designed as a dynamic hands-on, fully interactive exercise for you over 3 days and 3 nights. It is a transpersonal experience framed with conscious body work and male bonding. The workshop includes tools of active meditation, breath work, energetic yoga and loving touch. The intention is for you to generate both practical and tactile physical awareness of the hidden power of your kundalini (cosmic/sexual) energy.
The RE-AWAKENING of MEN
KUNDALINI ENERGY is the deeply revered life force that pervades everyday life, for all human beings. This energy is also known as our cosmic or sexual energy and is coiled at the base of the spine. Kundalini energy is the single most powerful energy that we as men possess - this incredible energy has the power to ignite life! Awakening this new energy in men will take you to a new, exciting and dynamic level of connectedness. The process of awakening this energy is not only a mental one, but one experienced in the Sentient, Feeling body. The Touch body. This is the first step in becoming “more” of who you are.
The 4 objectives of the retreat
- To explore the mutual power men share when they closely interact with one another with heightened consciousness of the kundalini energy within themselves.
- To develop a strong awareness of this powerful male energy and how it can enhance, improve and transform your life.
- To become more self-aware, more self-confident, more self-validating through loving embrace, having a renewed sense of responsibility for being a man, carrying male energy within your being.
- To experience a new sense of being - rooted comfortably and well supported by mature male awareness for life - and perhaps your life purpose
The true self is free and without identity. Clothing, labels and technology masks our true self. We therefore invite you to shed these layers and experience the weekend with no restrictions.
Be prepared to do solo work sustained by the group, but with duos and trios dynamics and group work.
Is this for me?
This event is open to men regardless. Often we can give ourselves a hard time on how we think we look to others, and this is an opportunity to go beyond that, to be vulnerable and to let others accept you just as you are. With open hearts, with an openness to accept everybody, let the magic of touch take you to new parts of yourself you never knew existed. Read more if you have anymore questions FAQ.
What to bring
We will provide you with a list of things to bring EG: A sarong, beach towel, hand towel, comfortable clothes, sandals, walking shoes and toiletries.
What to wear
Comfortable loose clothes and something warm for evenings. During the retreat, we will not use perfumes or deodorants.
From ZAR5900 pp (retreat ZAR3000, 3 nights and 8 meals ZAR2900)
- All accommodation will be shared - 1 man tents (single)
- Includes all meals, soft drinks, weekend workshop by an international facilitator and all activities
- Please contact Johan (+27 83 286 1891) for deposit and instalment options
International: €450 pp - please use PayPal
Retreat starts on the Friday – Monday mid-morning (this is a long weekend)
No previous experience of massage, yoga or bodywork is needed.
Safe parking and the facility is accessible with a normal car that is not too low.
Sima-kade Bush Retreat – Magaliesburg, GAUTENG.
A Place to Connect With the Elements, A beautiful bush retreat nestled in a private valley in the Magaliesburg. Designed as a sustainable off-grid retreat for total immersion in the stunning natural environment.
YouTube video of the venue for our September 2018 – Retreat
Download the PDF overview and workshop layout for in-depth information about this workshop.
Hekpoort, Gauteng South Africa
- 8th February 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 10th February 2019 @ 1:00 pm | R3200
- 13th March 2019 - 15th March 2019 | R3200
- 17th May 2019 - 19th May 2019 | R3400