AquaBliss - A Brotherhood Connection
About this event:
AquaBliss and AquaTouch combines music, movement and suspension in water where we connect to our authentic self, others and the world outside – letting go of the outside world, labels, we learn to trust and celebrate maleness.
Purpose of this event:
This is a "Brotherhood Connection" and we use water envelope, protect and connect. Water is life and very much ALIVE! A few ground rules up front ensure respect and a safe environment for the session:
- Its a complete journey of about 90 minutes.
- The emphasis is connection with men, with our bodies, our mind and our spirit (our higher self (God/Universe/self)) - this is not the space for sex or casual pick ups.
- Sensuality is key as it is the way in which we relate, inhabit and experience the world. When we awaken our senses we feel at one with the cosmos and each other.
Underwater sound and LED up-lighters helps to take you into deep meditative states.
Yes, In the nude. Nudity give us the opportunity to let go the masks and acts we sometimes put on and give us the opportunity to promote respect for each other and their (our) bodies - there is respectful touch and caress.
Group and sometimes we move alone, and sometimes we do small group interactions of 2's or 3's.
Is this for me?
This event is open to men regardless of how you believe you look. Often we can give ourselves a hard time on how we think we look to others, and this is an opportunity to go beyond that, to be vulnerable and to let others accept you just as you are. With open hearts, with an openness to accept everybody, let the magic of touch take you to new parts of yourself you never knew existed. Read more if you have anymore questions FAQ.
What to bring
What to wear:
Comfortable loose clothes for before the event and something warm for after the event.
- ZAR 220 pp - Aquabliss4men - nude
- ZAR 550 pp - AquaTouch - nude
18 men / 15 men during COVID times
No previous experience is needed
Read more about Christos Daskalakos
Yes, safe street parking at the venue.