About this Men’s Residential Retreat:
Authentic-self “lifting the mask’ week-end retreat is a Self-discovery week-end filled with conscious bodywork, male bonding, touch (massage). Including tools of active meditation, breathwork and energetically yoga and conscious touch, activities and processes to explore the TRUE self (lifting the mask)
Purpose of this event:
The question is: Can we live more authentically? Will the world inside us be better and what about the world out there?
The Authentic-self: losing the mask Retreat offers an opportunity to a powerful transformation process, in a safe, trusting, authentic and supportive group of men searching for the same.
Potential outcomes for this weekend
- Connection with the True Self and men (women) around you
- Desire – Exploring what is holding you back
- Conscious communication skills for fulfilling relationships.
- From headspace into your body and be in the moment.
- With bodywork, breathing and meditation techniques we connect with ourselves
- Giving yourself consent to be in a space where you are fully embracing and to respect your own boundaries and others.
- Be involved and authentic in your whole live
Be prepared to do solo work sustained by the group, but with duos and trios and group work throughout.
What to bring:
A sarong, beach towel, hand towel, sandals, walking shoes and toiletries, we will forward you a more complete list once you’re purchased a ticket.
What to wear:
Comfortable, loose clothes or sarong during the retreat and something warm for the evenings. During the retreat, we request that you refrain from using perfumes or deodorants.
No previous experience of massage, yoga or bodywork is needed but would be an advantage eg. Aquabliss or a Massage Exchange
The True Self is free and without identity. Clothing, labels and technology mask our True Self. We, therefore, invite you, if you feel comfortable, to shed these layers and experience the weekend with no restrictions.
Is this for me?
This event is open to men regardless. Often we can give ourselves a hard time on how we think we look to others, and this is an opportunity to go beyond that, to be vulnerable and to let others accept you just as you are. With open hearts, with an openness to accept everybody, let the magic of touch take you to new parts of yourself you never knew existed. Read more if you have any more questions FAQ.
- ZAR3600-00 per person (All accommodation are shared in B&B style)
Price includes the following:
- All meals (vegetarian)
- Soft drinks
- Workshop & Activities
Week-end retreat starts on the Friday 18:00 – Sunday mid-morning – Registration starts from 15:00 on Friday
No previous experience of massage, yoga or bodywork is needed.
Read more about Johan Muller or contact him +27 83 286 1891
Safe parking and the facility is accessible with a normal car that is not too low.
Transport can be shared (this we organise closer to the event) or can be arranged with Ulysses Tours (Jaco +27 12 653 0018) (Gauteng only)
- Power of Touch mini urban retreat on 9th Aug 2021 8:30 am
- Heart2Heart – Sacred Heart Connection retreat for men on 29th Oct 2021 6:00 pm
- There are no upcoming events in KZN
Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Klein Karoo
- Authentic Self – 08-10 October 2021 – Klein Karoo on 8th Oct 2021 3:00 pm
There are no prerequisites for this Retreat, and you are most welcome to try any other events:
Download the PDF Workshop/ Retreat Policy and Indemnity Form to be signed and emailed back to us.