MEN’s CUDDLE PUDDLE
We live in the technological age. For all the progress and speed it gives us the one major negative consequence for us as human beings living in this age, is the disconnection we have with one another.
It is more difficult to communicate face to face, to interact physically and to touch one another today than ever before in the history of mankind.
Today MEN in particular think much more than we feel. With a depleted sensory body we become less of who we are! This exciting Male Empowerment event is designed to provide a safe, structured, and platonic environment to experience and explore intimacy, healing through cuddles and mindfulness (breathwork, relaxation meditation & tension release).
You are welcome to participate regardless of your religious beliefs, marital status, or sexual orientation. (Please note: Men with back or knee injuries, or those suffering from obesity may find it difficult to fully participate.)
Please Note: Most men experience some level or arousal during cuddling. This is completely normal…we’re all guys. We just ignore it. There is no shame here!
What happens at the Cuddle Puddle Group for men?
We will get together in a safe space with other men to explore intimacy, cuddles, embraces, hugs and touch through: (these exercise may vary):
- Breathing exercises
- Meditation (Energy healing meditation)
- Mindfulness practice – Opening of heart chakra
- One to one massage / cuddles / hugging
- Group cuddles
- Mindful relaxation exercise
Benefits of the Cuddle Puddle Group for men:
- Experience mindfulness through intimacy & cuddles.
- Deeply connection with yourself and other members
- Healing the broken heart, trauma, tension or stress through cuddles and other exercises
- Experience balance, peace and joy.
If you are experiencing significant psychological or emotional health issues, the Men’s Cuddle Puddle group may help but is not intended to replace professional care by a certified therapist, psychologist or psychiatrist.
Is this for me?
This is designed for men regardless of sexual orientation or how you believe you look. The most important factor is to be open to liberate emotions, to enjoy the process of being yourself and to be able to sustain the space for others.
What to bring & Cuddle Puddle group check list:
- You must be hygienically sound. Shower before meetings.
- Please be on time.
- Participants remain fully clothed at all times (wear comfortable clothes)
- You must ask permission and receive a verbal “YES” before touching anyone and be specific in your touch request.
- Your tears and laughter are welcome.
What to wear
There’s not really a dress code, you will remain fully clothed apart from your shoes so please wear comfortable, loose clothes for during the event and something warm for the evenings and afterwards.
- You must be 21 or older to attend this event.
- No previous experience of massage, yoga or bodywork is needed.
Who is welcome to come?
Any gay/ bi / curious men interested in making a deep and mindful connection with another gay/ bi/curious men or just have an evening of connection, safety and fun.
Be prepared to do solo work sustained by the group, but with duos and trios and group work throughout.
This is a clothed event – NO NUDITY or sex involve but there are moments of intimacy and sensuality with other participants during the event.
ZAR 400 pp (includes light refreshments)
Safe parking and street parking