About this Men’s Residential Retreat:
This is a mid-week residential (sleepover) retreat in the Gauteng area (Magaliesberg). The retreat will challenge your beliefs and perceptions of the “Primal Instinct, Psyche and the Senses”. So have you ever wondered why or what attracts you to a person, or why do you feel just so fuckin horny and just want to jump his bones, but is not even your type! Sometimes these encounters are extremely exciting, casual, kind of on the edge, lots of hardcore, brutal force, kind of not even thinking straight (no pun intended). What is responsible for this behaviour/ s. Well, we act on in smells, attraction, intuition, call it what you want – even “Primal instinct, Basic Instinct, “kink” or Animalistic. This is when you ooze pre-cum, you need that now! – you know what I am saying.
Purpose of this retreat:
This is where all senses come into play … sight, hearing, smell (pheromones), touch, taste … even intuition. All this is happening at a primal level. We’re wired this way. That’s why some people appeal to us more than others, their scent gets us going … something about them … you can’t put your finger on it but you can’t let it go. It’s because of our needs. We get aroused by that smelly undies with the bulge, cock smell, underarm smell, stubble beard / facial hair, body hair, moan or crawl in our ear, taste of precum/body fluids, smell of Pheromones (are naturally occurring chemicals that send out subconscious scent signals to the trigger very powerful sexual responses), Society tells us, all of this is not acceptable and we need to use deodorant, aftershave or cologne to make us more attractive and acceptable for ourselves and partners. The question is does it really work? Do we get the same results or are we missing out on opportunities?
- The emphasis will be on our awareness of our individual senses and the connection we have with our bodies (physical), our sex (penis), our minds and our spirit (our higher selves)
- To challenge and change the irrational beliefs and perceptions of the basic needs (animal instinct) within us
- The acceptance of our primal instinct
- The ability to experience basic instinct, intuition and senses to explore sensuality and entirely “let go” and enjoy
- The realization that basically we have animalistic abilities and needs to connect on a deeper level with another person – communication, heart connection, sensual and/or sexual
Be prepared to do solo work sustained by the group, but with duos and trios and group work throughout.
What to bring:
A sarong, beach towel, hand towel, sandals, walking shoes and toiletries, we will forward you a more complete list once you purchase a ticket.
What to wear:
Comfortable, loose clothes or sarong during the retreat and something warm for the evenings. During the retreat, we request that you refrain from using perfumes or deodorants.
No previous experience of massage, yoga or bodywork is needed but would be an advantage eg. Aquabliss or a massage exchange
The True Self is free and without identity. Clothing, labels and technology mask our True Self. We, therefore, invite you, if you feel comfortable, to shed these layers and experience the weekend with no restrictions.
Is this for me?
This event is open to men regardless. Often we can give ourselves a hard time on how we think we look to others, and this is an opportunity to go beyond that, to be vulnerable and to let others accept you just as you are. With open hearts, with an openness to accept everybody, let the magic of touch take you to new parts of yourself you never knew existed. Read more if you have any more questions FAQ.
- ZAR3600-00 per person (All accommodation are shared in “sleeping pod”)
- €250-00 per person – (All accommodation are shared in “sleeping pod”)
Please contact Johan for European Bank detail and invoice
Price includes the following:
- All meals
- Soft drinks
- Workshop & Activities
Week-end retreat starts on the Friday 18:00 – Sunday mid-morning
No previous experience of massage, yoga or bodywork is needed.
Read more about Johan Muller
Safe parking and the facility is accessible with a normal car that is not too low.
Transport can be shared (this we organise closer to the event) or can be arranged with Ulysses Tours (Jaco +27 12 653 0018)
Sima-kade Bush Retreat – Magaliesburg, GAUTENG.
A Place to Connect With the Elements, A beautiful bush retreat nestled in a private valley in the Magaliesburg. Designed as a sustainable off-grid retreat for total immersion in the stunning natural environment.
- Power of Touch mini urban retreat on 9th Aug 2021 8:30 am
- Heart2Heart – Sacred Heart Connection retreat for men on 29th Oct 2021 6:00 pm
- There are no upcoming events in KZN
- Authentic Self – 08-10 October 2021 – Klein Karoo on 8th Oct 2021 3:00 pm
There are no prerequisites for this Retreat, and you are most welcome to try any other events:
Download the PDF Workshop/ Retreat Policy and Indemnity Form to be signed and emailed back to us. Click PDF download below.